Thursday, July 16, 2009

Getting Ready For The Year Abroad

As my departure date creeps closer and closer, now inside three weeks, there is always something to get done. The start to my year abroad is so close and i don't know what to think, my thoughts and ideas fluctuate from minute to minute. Im excited out of my mind, but I'm Scared. I'm open minded to a new year but I'm nervous of what it could bring. I'm ready to see new things and meet new people but not ready to say goodbye to friends and family. All these thoughts and ideas all in one days play. This year will be one to remember, thats no question, but its easier said than done. There is a lot of work involved with the program and preparing for such a big step in my life. A lot more than buying a plane ticket and packing a suitcase. emotionally and physically a lot is put into it, but only because i know the rewards will be twice as big. As that date gets closer and closer, i just can't wait, i just can't believe its happening, i just can't wait.

I'm excited but not with out nerve, I'm excited but not with out reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment